Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge #5

It is time for the November challenge, #5,  to begin at
The World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge

*********************************************



*********************************************
For my DT project, I am using Frilly Tail Talula




I started with watercoloring the background with subtle colors
as I wanted to add more pops of color on top.
I used a Tim Holtz stencil in Bubble and inked with a darker shade of blue
I hand drew some larger bubbles and accented them in random spots.
I then added some puff paint dots in various spots.



I cut some "bubbles" on my cricut and placed behind her with
some cheesecloth.
The seahorse and shells are Momenta Cut & Emboss Dies
I purchased from Hobby Lobby
The coral is from Spellbinders and is actually in the Leaf dies.



I have used copics to color her
Skin: E000, E00, E53
Hair: E0, 51, 53, 33
Tail: YG11, YG03, B13, BG10
Flower: R85, R10

****************************************************************************
1st Prize Winner ~ 4 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

Runner Up ~ 3 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

Top 6 ~ 1 Digi each plus
Certificate & Badge

Best Technique
Certificate & Badge

Highly Commended
Certificate & Badge

Special Mention
Certificate & Badge 

And here are your choices


 Follow our Blog and come along and join our Facebook Group
World Wide Open Design Team Group site Link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Happy Crafting

xoxo

Heather

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.