Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

FULL of Halloween Treats Bag

Hey everyone!!!! 

Since it is Halloween and SVG SATURDAY for Sherri Baldy My Besties today
 I have created a treat bag full of goodies!!

to see more SVG project from the SVG DT girls.


I am using 3 different SVGs for this project.

The loopy stackers I am using as a bag topper.

I just used one stacker and sized to match the top of my paper bag.

I added the spiderweb in one corner onto the topper.


And I have also used the BOO from the Halloween Words



 The image I used for this project is Spider Ella

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My - Besties Spider Ella  IMG046 By Sherri Baldy


I have colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and drew in the fence and moon
to give her a scene.

Come check out all the wonderful SVGs available at


Happy Halloween and Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.