Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

Guest Designer for My Besties Friendship Challenge Blog

Hey everyone!

I am excited to show you the project I made for a Guest Designer
Spot for My Besties Friendship Challenge Blog #18 Anything Goes

My Besties Friendship

You have until October 29th to enter.


For my project, I decided to go with a favorite time of year for me, HALLOWEEN.

I  found this great Mourners Hat SVG from SVG  Attic.

I added a purple mesh ribbon and made a bow to wrap around the hat.
I attached a spider web and skull, poked in a few feathers to match
My Bestie.

She is Fairy Kitty Bestie Beastie and you can find her HERE
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Fairy Kitty Bestie Beastie TM By Sherri Baldy




I used gray Recollectins cardstock for the Mourner's Hat, which gave it
plenty of strength but still easy to shape.

I colored my image with copics.



This color card has been provided from Sherri Baldy for everyone to use.
Feel free to grab this one.


Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

15 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card here love how you have created it. Thank you for entering the My Bestie 3D and More Challenge.. Best of luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Heather! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties 3D and More. Best of luck with your entry.
    Vicki, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic and gorgeous project Heather.

    gr karin and
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome halloweencreation! Thank you so much for joining the challenge of My Bestie Dutch girls designs. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What delightfully fun and spooktacular card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International. Hugs, ANtoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at MBDGD.
    Good luck.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.