Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Strikingly Simple

Hey everyone!

Today I have for you a SVG project for SVG Saturday
with Sherri Baldy My Besties Designs.


I have used two different SVG's for this project.

First I have for you the Floral Corner

The second is a silhouette image #61 from the besties bundle


To recreate this card , here is the recipe:

First start with a card base of 6"x 6" of cardstock.
I am using Recollections in black and white.

The first panel is cut at 5.75"x 5.75" embossed with a
Next Level We R memory keepers embossing folder from the Gemstone pack.
These are the new multi-dimensional designs.
product view of Gemstone 3D Embossing Folder designs
The second layer is 4.25"x 4.25" and 4"x 4"
embossed with  dots embossing folder.  There are many different brands,
mine just happens to be Darice.

The third layer are the same measurements as the second.
This layer is embossed with Anna Griffin Rose folder.
Here is a closer look at the embossed layers



Each layer I raised with a foam sheet cut to size.

On the corner SVG I added black enamel dots for the centers of the flowers.


You could also exchange the Floral Corner with many other SVGS
available at MyBestiesShop.com

Here are some other options







Check out all the possibilities HERE

Come check out all the SVG Saturday projects at

My Besties Design on Facebook



Happy crafting


xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.