Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Outlawz Color Challenge for Oct 27

Hey everyone!!!  It is that time for the Tuesday Color Challenge

This week we have a fun palette for you


For the month of October our Sponsor is


We have some exciting challenges for you!
Please come by each week to check out the challenge as we will have a different challenge each week for  8 weeks!!
The challenge colors should be clearly visible and in majority on your project. If you will be adding other colors, they should be less visible than the challenge colors. If you are using a stamped image or digi stamp, you do not have to color the image in the challenge colors. Make sure you add the "TWIST" (if there is one) to be eligible for the drawing.

Here is my project

I went into my stash of scrap paper and pulled the colors I needed to start
this project.  I really didn't know what I was going to do, I just had the papers laying
on my desk and something similar to this layout happened to pop up.
Still wasn't sure what I was going to create and just randomly pulled
various embossing folders out and began embossing.

I started with a black background at 5 3/4"
The center is 3 1/4"
The strips all around the center is cut at 4 6/8" long and 1" wide

The pumpkins are actually a single stamp and I just used the
masking technique to make a small scene with the pumpkins and headstone.
These stamps came from the $1 bin at my local craft store, Michaels.
The halloween cut out is from the Cricut Library for Design Space.

I hope you have enjoyed todays project.

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.