Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Card Making kit with SVG from Sherri Baldy My Besties

Hey everyone!

How are we today? Today I have for you a special shaker card that
has many products from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
I have for you a SVG file and one of the Cardmaking Kits
available.

These SVG files are easy to use and you can make so many things
from everyone.  This set you can alter and make big or small to
accommodate for whatever project you are working on.


There are all these goodies in this kit, Golden Chirstmas Mega Kit, and every kit available.
Come check them all out at MyBestiesShop.com 


First, let's start with the SVG that I have used.

I am using the Zig Zag Mats set to make my shaker part
of the card.
You can find this SVG and all SVG's available

The papers are from the Golden Christmas Designer Papers

This pack is included in the CardMaking Kit
Here is a few pictures just to show you all the wonderful
pieces included.


From the kit, along with the papers, I have used the circle and star
rhinestome trim as my elements in the shaker.


I hope you have enjoyed todays project!

Hope to see you again soon

Happy Crafting

xoxo

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.