Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to give a tribute to all unwilling parties that have survived or gave
a good fight to this terrible "C" word.

This is dear to my heart as it runs in my family.  I have seen the pain and fight
that goes into this and think that they are the strongest people in the world.

This is my work to say "WE ARE WITH YOU"

The image I used is My Besties Ribbon of Hope
You can find her HERE


I have used copics to color her

Skin:  E000, E00, E51, E53
Dress hair bow and leggings: R85, R81, R20, R00
Hope Ribbon:  RV00, RV11
Eyes: BV34, BV31
Hair: E57, E33, E50
Flower, RV04, RV00


The little frame is from a mold from modpodge, but, I used air dry clay to make it.
Once dry I just colored it.

The "hope" is a die from Little Yellow Bicycle, purchased from Hobby Lobby.


I encourage all of you to join me in giving tribute to all that have fought this.

I have entered this project into challenges
The Crafter's Cafe #134 Breast Cancer Awareness
Inky Chicks #57 Think Pink
Unicorn Challenge Blog #2  Think Pink

Happy Crafting

xoxo

Heather


32 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties french blog! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte ist total süss, danke für deine Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Lukc!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! very nice card
    Thank you for your participation at My-Besties en francais
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful thank you for joining us at My besties Aussies Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo liebe Heather,

    eine zauberhafte Karte hast du gestaltet. Das Motiv so wundervoll und zart coloriert und die Gestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 2 “Think Pink” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosa tarjeta gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bella y noble creación !!! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so beautiful Heather.
    Gr Karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous creation Heather, so pretty with all the lace and your delicate colour scheme :) :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and we hope to see lots more of you super artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with a beautiful meaning.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Fabulous card!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Awareness" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Gorgeous! thank you for your participation at My-Besties french blog Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi. Please check out our winners post. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd personally declare that will this is the a terrific article of an wonderful man or woman, i am just very happy to discover this specific. miracle bust

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.