Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Delightful Thursday with Digital Delights By Louby Loo

It is once again time for a Delight Thursday, and for this 
Thursday I am honoring Breast Cancer Awareness.


This is Pink Ribbon Boo Bear
You can find her HERE

Early detection of breast cancer is vital in saving lives.
 Here is the instructions on how to do a Breast Self Exam
We are encouraged to do these exams monthly. 


I also encourage you to visit with a Breast Cancer Center or just
a Cancer Center near you and see what you can do to help make this
rough time better or to share some encouragement.

On to my card.

I started with a 6 x 6 base and layers with some papers from my stash.
The butterfly border is cut on a Cricut x 2 so I could make some with 3D wings.



Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.