Translate

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Joy for the Holidays

Hey everyone!  It is a NEW RELEASE

You can check out the full release digis at

 I have for you is image img869 1





Isn't she just the sweetest lil cutie with her kitties.

I have colored her in copics
Skin: E50, 51, 53, 33 and R20
Outfit: BG70, B14 and B930  C1, C3 and N0
Gray kitty: W0, 1, 3, hat YG11,G21
Striped kitty: E33, E53, E50



The card base is a 5x7 and just rounded the corners with a punch.
I embossed the background with the All Ocassions embossing folder.
The snowflakes are from the Cricut Library in Design Space
and the word joy is actually one piece from the
Winter Woodlands Cart.  I just cut it twice and cut the O out
and mounted it with foam dots to the first cut.

She is also available in a Deco colored printable

Make sure to check out My Besties Designs Color & Create on Facebook
also you can come on over to SherriBaldy Blog for 
the NEW RELEASE digis and more.

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.