Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Flowers for You

It is time for the Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlawz.

October is in full swing and this month our sponsor is


For this week we have for you this color palette


Here is my DT project


I have used Henderson Giant flowers #6
and turned my card into a 3D project.

I printed the image three times and cut out the first bade complete
The second layer I cut out a few leaves and flowers that are connected
For the third and final layer I cut out singe petals and placed in the corresponding
place for them.

My background is down with distress inks in a splatter technique.

Took my ink pad and inked onto my acrylic stamp block and spritzed with water and then
ran my paintbrush through it and then into water and tapped the brush
over my paper.

We would really like for you to come and join us.

Hope to see you there.

Happy crafting

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.