Translate

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Furry Friends SVG photo frame

Hey everyone!!!  Today I have for you on
SVG SATURDAY with Sherri Baldy My Besties
a altered photo frame.


This is my Bocifus and new little brother on the day that Dexter
joined our family.

Displaying 20140107_160537_resized.jpg


Just had to share!!!  Love these boys and their antics.

I have used Furry Friends SVG

I just used select pieces from this set, but you could do anything
that you would want.

I have used vinyl to add the elements onto my $1 frame from Michaels.

There are several different styles of frames available and with so many
SVGs to pick from you could have a personalized frame for
any occasion.

You can find all the SVGs at
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c2/Svg_file_Downloads.html

I have made a video for you to see how I applied the vinyl

https://youtu.be/zf6nHBjSp3U


Hope you enjoyed this project and if you would like
to see more like this, leave me a comment.

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.