Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Vintage Beauty for My Besties SVG Saturday

Hello Everyone!   I have for you today a simple, but oh so big
statement, note card for you.

I have used 2 different SVG's for this project.


The first SVG is the

I have done it twice to make my base.

The second is the 




The image I used for this is a 3D sheet

Making Faces Deco 3d sheet digi download by Sherri Baldy

The papers I used are from DCWV The Lace & Linen Stack.


Come over to My Besties Designs on Facebook
and see all the wonderful SVG project by all the
SVG Team.


I have entered into challenge
My Besties 3D and More # 15 Anything goes with a My Besties




Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Just a gorgeous card Heather I love how you have used the lovely new SVG files. Thank you for sharing it with us over My Bestie 3D and More Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Heather! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning design. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Good Luck on winning the CD's. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.