Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Green with Christmas Cheer

Hey everyone!

I have been using some wonderful bits and pieces in the
Golden Christmas Card Making Mega Kit
by Sherri Baldy My Besties Designs.


Check out all the goodies that come in this kit



What all is included in the kit
8 6x6 Sherri Baldy Designer Papers
Card Topper
Trims
Glitter Fairy Dust
Glass Beads
Rhinestones
My Besties Clear Stamp
Flowers
Ribbons AND MUCH MORE!




I started with a plain tag and added the paper from the kit and roughed
up the edges a little and ran distress ink across the edges.

I added the big floral trim to the bottom edge of the tag and then
ripped up a piece of scrap from one of the other papers that I already used.

I then took the shimmer netting and gathered one edge and glued on top
of that paper making a ruffle effect.

I stamped my image and colored with copics.

I took a spellbinders oval die and cut her out, leaving her feet hang over.

Once I had her completed and placed, I added the star and circle 
rhinestone trim around the edge overlapping the netting.

You can find this kit HERE

Plus check out all the Card Making kits available HERE
Make sure to check back for new ones being added.


Happy Crafting


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.