Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2015

SVG Saturday at My Besties Designs Sept. 5

Hello everyone.

Today I have for you is a sweet frame that is
very versatile and oh so cute.


This is Frame 2 and you can find it HERE along with
all of the SVG's.

I love the flowers and swirls that are on this frame.  Gives it a little bit of
character that is so adorable.

Also with this project, I have used

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Fairy Kitty IMG359 Garden Flower Fairy Petals  By Sherri Baldy


I have also used Sherri Baldy Designer Paper
Butterfly Dreams downloadable paper.
You can find it HERE


I invite you to come and join us and see all the wonderful
SVG DT ladies creations at My Besties Designs on Facebook.

Happy crafting

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.