Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Challenge- My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner

 Challenge #17 is up and going at




For my project I have used Halloween Boo
You can find here HERE



I have used copics to color her

Dress: BV00. BV31, BV11, BV34
Pumpkin and part of Dress: YR02, YR04, YR07, Y18, E53
Hair: YG11, G99



We would love to have you come and join us.
Always ANYTHING GOES with a My Besties image.
You can use digis, stamps, preprintables
You can find My Besties at


There are several chances to win.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 1st Prize Winner ~ 4 Digi's & 1 x 3D
Plus Certificate & Badge 

Runner Up ~ 3 Digi's & 1 x 3D
Plus Certificate & Badge

Top 5~ 1 Digi each plus
Certificate & Badge

Best Technique
Certificate and Badge 

Highly Commended
Certificate & Badge

DT Winner
Guest Spot next month plus
Certificate & Badge
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here are the digis and preprintables to pick from


a





Hope to see you!!

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.