Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

Snowman Dreams

It is time for New Releases from Sherri Baldy My Besties.

There are several that you just have to see. 

Here is another cutie just waiting for you to 
transform into a project of your making.


Mrs. Snowman is pretty in her pearls and beautiful bonnet.

You can find her and all the NEW RELEASES at

This is image img741

I made a cascading card for this project.
I used 2 separate 12x12" cardstock and sandwiched
with the pattern on the outside to have a double sided paper.
I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the top edge.



I colored her with colored pencils.
I used Generals Kimberly Watercolor Pencils.
I don't use them often.


Come check out all the new release on facebook at


Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.