Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Golden Christmas

Hello everyone!

Today I have for you a card made with the 
by Sherri Baldy My Besties

There is paper, a My Besties Stamp, trim, bling, flowers
and tons of other goodies all packed in a box ready
to make a project with.


There are other kits available as well.  Check back often for new kits.

Here is my first project with this kit.


For this project I used some ribbon trim, papers and a gold embellishment on my tag
 from the kit along with the stamped image.
The gold paper is included in the kit and makes a great extra touch.



Here are some other photos of the kit.



Can't wait to see what you create.



Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

1 comment:

  1. stuuning card. thank you for joining us at
    My Besties Aussies Challenge. Hugs Rose xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.