Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall is Coming

It is Tuesday and time for the Tuesday Color Challange at the OUTLAWZ

Color Challenge is so excited to have as our sponsor for the month of
September
The winner will get 2 digis of their choice
Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for September
Check out the sidebar!
This week's challenge is from AJ and she has chosen this fabulous colour palette, AJ would like you to use three of the five colours (you can use more) and make a project for Autumn/fall, how fabulous is that!

This is my project for the week.



While searching through my stash, I found this textured leaf paper and
thought it would make the best background paper for this project.
The ribbon was provided to me in a wonderful RAK package.
(Random Act of Kindness)
I used copics to color my image with fall colors.
I just thought this one was a cute fun image to work with.

Come on over and join us and see the other wonderful projects
by our DT team.

Happy crafting

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.