Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Up in the Clouds

Where are my SVG cutting file peeps!
It is SVG Saturday at My Besties Designs Facebook page

This one is for you.
Sherri Baldy My Besties now has SVG cutting files for you.



This is the Cloud SVG
You can find it HERE


On this project I used 
Willow Wisp Fairy 3D Decoupage Kit
You can find her HERE


As you can see here, she is 3D.  Layers are added with foam mounts
to raise areas of her.


I used papers from pebbles Family Ties paper pad and recollections paper.

The Dream and believe are Little Yellow Bicycle dies.
They come in a 3 piece set as hope Dream believe.

I used a petal circle and made an easel card for this one.


Happy Crafting


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.