Translate

Friday, July 17, 2015

Centered Stage

Today I am sharing with you a project made for
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch


You  use this to make your version and this is my take on it.


I used Anna Griffin Rose embossing folder for the base panel.
On top of that I used a Spellbinders Lacy Doily Motifs die.
I then placed Heartfelt Creations Botanical Roses on top
for the focal point.
I cut them on white cardstock and colored with copics and stacked
various cuts to make up the flower.
I added fine glitter to the centers in orange.

I place a small ribbon behind all panels in soft pink silk.
I placed pearls in the corners to finish it off.


Happy crafting

xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Heather, love the flowers :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just lovely. I really adore all the flowers. Makes me smile..Hugs joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It was a fun one to do.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.