Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Let's Eat Cake

Hello everyone.

Today I am introducing you to a NEW RELEASE digi and SVG cutting file


This is Img691
You can find her HERE

The cupcake border can be found HERE.

There are many new digi releases that are just adorable
Check them all out HERE
Not to mention all the wonderful SVG cutting files to go with
all your creations.
Find them HERE.

Every Saturday we will have SVG Saturdays at My Besties Designs on Facebook
Come join us and see all the new and wonderful creations.

On to my card.
I started with a 6x6 card base.
I used  various papers from my stash.  Bits and pieces that ended up in my scrap pile.
The cupcake border is cut with recollections paper.

And nothing is complete without some little embellies like these melted
perler beads.  A fun and easy way to add something to your project.

I colored her with copics
Yellows, Y000, Y13, Y18
Pinks  R00, R11, RV63
Blues  B01, B12, B14
Hair   E02, E11, E57
Skin E000, E00, E33


Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.