Translate

Friday, July 31, 2015

Smitten

Hello Everyone!

Another start for our monthly DT challenge at the World Wide Open DT challenge blog.
There are many chances to win!

It is open to all DT members.  Doesn't matter from where.
It is an Anything Goes.  Use whatever you like.

This is my DT project for Challenge #2


I am using Sherry Baldy's My Besties img208
You can find it HERE

You can also find more of her work HERE

I have used Embellish by Dena hoppiboy paper pad for this project.
The selection is very nice with wonderful texture.

I have also used Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamps.



I have used copic markers to bring her to life

Jeans:  B00, B01, B12, B14, B18
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E57
Hearts: R32, RV29, RV69
Background W0, W1




I stamped the inside and colored and added a few mini punched flowers



You can join us on Facebook as well.
Find us HERE.
We would love to have you join us.


Happy Crafting

xoxo

Heather

2 comments:

  1. This project is gorgeous you have done a great job with your DT project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously amazing! Cute image, beautiful embellishments and awesome layout. I love how you decorated the inside of the card to match.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.