Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

All in the Bag


It is SVG Saturday for Sherri Baldy My Besties.

Plus there is some exciting NEWS from My Besties.
There is a new shop for all items in one location with
items added daily.
Check out My Besties Shop


Today I would like to introduce you to our bag, gears and filmstrip.
I used the gear here to resemble a movie reel with my filmstrip.
You can find all our SVG's HERE

The possibilities are endless with these.  
Can't wait to see what you all create.
We would love for you to share you projects with us over
at My Besites Designs on Facebook
and


The images I used are:
Img097 2...find her HERE
Fisherman Besties...find him HERE
Little QT Besties...find her HERE


Happy Crafting


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.