Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Inked up

It is time for The Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlawz


Here is the palette
Make and inked background


This month's sponsor is


The winner will get a $12 GC

On to my project




I inked the background with stamp pads and then used glimmer mist to add some sparkle
and to make it spread some.  Love how it turned out.

I then stamped with Tim Holtz Distress embossing Ink and used
Adirondack in Wild Plum embossing powder.
The stamp is one from the $1.00 bins at Michaels.

I used Spellbinders  A2 Devine Eleoquence Card Creator

The sentiment is on a Spellbinders die from Damask Motifs.

I continued the colors to the inside.
Left space a sentiment or note to be added later.


Hope you enjoyed and look forward to seeing you
pop in over at the Outlawz and join in on the fun.


Happy crafting


xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.