Translate

Friday, December 18, 2015

Time for a Change-For You

Christmas is approaching and the New Year
is not far behind.  I am Christmas Carded out.  Is anyone else?
I love the Holidays, but needed a nice distraction and think I have found it.

Today I have for you a girly bright and cheery little sweetie!


My image is a Sherri Baldy My Besties image img929.  This is from the
Bloomin Besties line of digis. You can find these and more at


 I have colored her with copics.
Skin:  E50, 51, 53, 33
Flowers: RV04, 10
Clothes: RV00, R81, 85
Eyes: E50, 53, E000
Leaves: YG11, YG03
I took warm grey W0 and W1 and shaded all around her.

I started with a 6 x 6 base and layered with black and pink Recollections cardstock.
I used a Martha Stewart corner punch for the pink and also embossed just the top above the 
I used a Spellbinders Celebrations pierced square die to cut out my image and mounted on
black cardstock and raised with fun foam.  I added a Darice Symetrical Swirl die cut
to the top of my image and added Wild Orchard Crafts mini sweetheart blossoms.
I used another Martha Stewart punch for my sentiment to add a decorative edge.
I finished off the outside with pink gemstones in each corner.

For my inside sentiment, I have used  Stampabilities 811661


I hope you have enjoyed todays creation.

xoxo

Heather



4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, Such a lovely colored image and card. BIg Texas Hugs, ANtointte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just love a break from all the Holiday stuff and your creation did it for me, she is gorgeous! I love your blog,it's my 1st time here and I will be back, Merry Christmas��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. I love new faces and you are more than welcome to visit anytime.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.