Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Fun with Tags

Hey everyone!

It is time for our SVG Saturday at My Besties Designs Color & Create.

Today I have a a cute tag from Sherri Baldy My Besties SVGs.



For this project I have used the 7 layered scallop SVG to make the trees.


Just a simple fun way to play with Sherri Baldy My Besties SVGs.

The tag is from the Little Sweeties CD and is SVG cut #23
I just used the shape for this and punched a hole at the top.
There are several SVGs that you could choose from to make
tags or just about anything you can image.


You can find these and more at MyBestiesShop.com 


Hope you have enjoyed todays project.  What do you think?  Tell me what you
can image to make with these!

Also check out some of my DT mates and their creations.




Happy crafting!

xoxo


Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.