Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Geo Ornament

Hey everyone!
I want to share with you my DT project for
My Besties International Challenge Blog.
The month of December is in full swing and we are receiving
 some wonderful projects for this month.
You have til December 27th to enter.

My daughter and I were playing around with paper to make some ornaments
and in my search for something fun and easy for her and I to do together
I came across the Geo ornament.


Made out of 20 circles that forms this geo ball.

I have a cutting machine, Circut Explore, and am including my
template for you to use.  I made this one at 1 1/2 ", however, you
can resize to what size you would like to make.  Remember, you 20 to
complete the sphere.


I also have made a video to show you how to put it all together with a cutting machine and
 without a cutting machine ,a simple circle punch will work for you to complete this project.



For my papers, I used cardstock from a Christmas  Paper Studio pad
Remnants of the Season.

The digi I used is from the White Christmas Crafting CD from
Sherri Baldy My Besties


Not only can you find this Colored Sheet, there are many others that you could use 
as well along with digi stamps and fun other elements.


I hope you have enjoyed today project!

I would like to enter challenge

xoxo

Heather

1 comment:

  1. What a neat project Heather I love it - thank you for the video on how to make your ordainment it is just cool. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.