Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Poinsettia Macy by Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I am running behind, but I have a sweet little digi

This is Poinsettia Macy.



You can find her HERE


I created a tag base and just began adding elements as I wasn't sure what
direction I really wanted to go in.  But my lack of knowing has turned
into a little piece that I am proud of.
Sometimes we all get a creativity block and this was one of those times.

The tree, snowflake and flourish came from Cricut Design Space Library.
My lace rosette was just a left over piece of lace I wrapped around to form
a rosette and added a poinsettia the center to go with my girl.

I have used a mixture of copics and Prismacolor colored pencils
to color her.

You can get her in black and white or a colored image.

I hope you have enjoyed todays project!

Happy Crafting

xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.