Translate

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pink Christmas Sparkle Friendship Pocket Letter

Hey everyone!  I am excited to share with you today a 
NEW pocket letter from Sherri Baldy My Besties.

I am also excited as this is my first attempt at PL's.
I find them intriguing and oh so fun.



I still have alot to learn with creating this little works of art, but am rather happy
with the way this one has been born.



For this row, I added Joy Craft Heart Border and cut it to just have two of the hearts.
I gave my pink tree some bling of it own with pink rhinestones and add
some Frantage embossing enamel in shabby white.
My cute little girl I made into a tag and cut her face out with a 1" punch and topped onto another matching paper.


For the second row I added a Darice die to my deer paper and also cut the snowflake out
with a 1" punch.
I used bubble gum pink ink to ink the edges on my center girl and also raised her with a 1.5" punch.
I added a snowflake onto the center of my paper in the first pocket.


For the bottom row, I wanted to show off some of the pocket papers.
The first pocket you have the cute paper in this pocket letter kit.
The middle pocket has a very wonderful designed paper that I stamped with the ornaments at top
and merry & bright  towards the bottom.  I just added glitter after stamping and love the shimmer.
The last pocket I added a lace rosette and topped with some die cut leaves from
Spellbinders foliage dies and then added a white rose.

I hope you have enjoyed this project.


Check out all the pocket letters available by Sherri Baldy My Besties HERE
and make sure to check out  My Besties Friendship Pocket Art & ATC on facebook.


Also would like to let you know that there is a DT CALL for DT members to join the
My Besties International Team.
You can find the information HERE


Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.