Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Fall is in the Air

Hey everyone!  This year has seemed to have flown by through
the seasons.  Yet another one is upon us.  Where does the time go!

Today I have for you a sweet set of SVGs to mat or frame a picture
a sentiment or even a poem.  These are Sherri Baldy My Besties



I have used the circle open center frame twice in this project.
I added the first one directly around my window and for the second one
I used foam dots to mount the second slightly raised.


There are many more SVGs to create with.  Have a peek at them all HERE.

I also have use Sherri Baldy Designer Paper in Spring Peach


These papers are lovely to work with and offer a wonderful
selection to coordinate any project with.
Check out all of her selection in either Paper Packs or downloadable Paper Packs


For the inside of my card, I centered this poem to show through the frame.
The image comes with this poem and you get TWO digis in one with this one.



 

I hope you have enjoyed todays project and make sure to come
check out all the Wonderful SVG projects for
SVG Saturday over at My Besties Design Color & Create on Facebook.

Also you can check out many more projects with Sherri Baldy My Besties SVGs

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.