Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

Final Project for My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner

Hey everyone!
This is my final DT project with My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner

Beginning next month I will become the DT Coordinator at
We would love for you to come and visit us and see all
the fun changes and projects we will have for you
beginning in the new year.


Here is my project


I am using scan 0005 Best Besties Forever

I used distress markers for the first time on this image.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers in
Stormy Sky
Picked Raspberry
Ripe Persimmon
Forest Moss
Mowed Lawn
and a mini Distress Ink in Festive Berries


I used a Spellbinders die to cut her out and then mounted it on another
Spellbinders die panel from Devine Elegence A2 card creator.


I added some gems with the paper flowers that I added glitter to for some
sparkle.  I just took a black ribbon and strung the gems onto and tied a knot to hold them on.

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.