Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2015

GDT for My Besties Germany Challenge Blog

Hey everyone!  I am excited to share with you a card
I made as a Guest DT for My Besties Germany Challenge Blog.
Come check it out and join in on the fun.

For this challenge I have made this winter creation inspirational card.


I am using img029


I have colored her copic markers.
Skin:  E50, 51, 53, 33
Hat, mittens: W0, 1, 3, 5
Ornament: BG10 and BG70 with glitter added.
I added some Frantage Embossing Enamel in Shabby White.





I used a six petal flower cutout to make these flowers and used
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage for the leaves.
I distressed the edges of the flowers before shaping with Tim Holtz distress ink.
I also added some snowflakes, cut on my circut and added pearls to
the centers of them.




I hope you have enjoyed this project and hope to have you
visit again.

Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.