Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pretty, Pretty Screen Card



Another great challenge this week over at The Outlawz.




This is the color pallete                                                 
           For the month of May, our sponsor is LunaGirl

                                

              There are many wonderful and beautiful images.
                  I have enjoyed working with these images.   







Without further ado, here is my project.






I used a 6 x 12 base and made four equal folds.
I used a spellbinders die to cut the bottom to make feet.



Check out these wonderful images from our sponsor.




Flower spray is from Cricut Library in the Flower Shop cartridge.


Happy crafting everyone.




xoxo

Heather

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.