Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Flower Garden

Hello everyone!  The sun has been shining  and the flowers  growing.


This week here is our inspirational photo to create our project.




For the month of May, our sponsor is LunaGirl

There are many wonderful and beautiful images.
I have enjoyed working with these images.






This is my DT project for The Outlawz for the Tuesday Color Challenge.
I invite you to come have a look and join in with us.
All the DT projects are outstanding.


It was hard to pick one, so I decided to bring them all together.
I chose these three images to represent a flower garden in all its glory.
I used copic markers to color and highlight the wonderful features of each image.
I brought the purple in from the front door of the inspirational photo.






ANNOUNCEMENT
I would also like to announce starting in July, there is a  World Wide Open DT monthly Challenge coming


http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
        Please view Video and meet our Design Team Member and Sponsor




Hope to see you soon.


xoxo
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.