Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Mother's Tribute


This is my tribute to all the mothers out there.  Happy Mother's Day.  And definitely do whatever makes you happy.

This is this weeks  DT card at The Outlawz Challenges for the Tuesday Color Challenge.
We have a wonderful DT team for this group and all their cards are stunning.

Here is the palette we are to work with

For the month of May our spnosor is Luna Girl
Lunagirl
Take a moment and have a look at all the wonderful images by Luna Girl.

This was a very fun project to work on.  The images just really speak for themselves.

I used a 6x6 card base to begin this project.

My background is by Crate Paper.

I used two images and colored in Copic markers and layered them with some added ribbon and stamins.

Sentiment is by Sheena Douglass from her A Little Bit Scenic Silhouette stamp set.

Hope to see you back.



xoxo
HEATHER

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Heather, I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.