Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little Sprite

I was introduced to this line of stamps and have fallen in love.

This is Linnea Sprite from Aurora Wings by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff


I used DCWV The Preppy Princess Pack paper for the background.
I was given a stamp set, k i memories icons that make up the green and pink images.
There are many great stamps in this set that will add a nice element to any card.


I used copics  to color her.  Can't wait to try her in other color variations.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.




xoxo

Heather

ANNOUNCEMENT
I would also like to announce starting in July, there is a  World Wide Open DT monthly Challenge coming


http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/


       
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
        Please view Video and meet our Design Team Member and Sponsor




Come back and see what next is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.