Translate

Friday, May 1, 2015

Let's start May with a Bang

I am excited to say that I have been invited to be a DT for The Outlawz Challenges for the Tuesday Color Challenge and for the Monthly Progressive.

I invite you to come have a look and meet some terrific people.
There is something for everyone.

This is my card for the May Progressive.
  Everyone is to use the same digi stamp and you have the entire month to submit your card.
To learn more about this, visit The Outlawz Challenges.


For this month, we are using a wonderful digi from  Ppinky Dolls

I used Copic markers to color her.
I framed her on a lovely die cut, that just seems to fit her so well.

I used a Fiskars punch to make the flowers.  I used 2 punched flowers and altered one to make the middle and second layer.
Displaying 20150429_211803-1_resized.jpg

Added a few skeleton leaves and vines.

The sentiment is from Recollections in their rubber stamp set vintage.
Displaying 20150429_212134-1_resized.jpg

Thank you for having a look and hope to have you stop in from time to time.



XOXO
HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.