Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Love Letters

Hello everyone!  It is SVG Saturday and today I have for
you 2 different cutting files.


I have for you



I used these to make  two tiered flowers as the embellishments 
with a pink rhinestone for the center.



I have also used Create with Sherri Baldy Designer Papers


To finish off I used this little lady
from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.


Hope to see your creations from all our SVG's at
My Besties Designs on Facebook.



I have entered this one into challenge



Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather


3 comments:

  1. So Gorgeous! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties 3D blog!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather what a gorgeous card and such a sweet image, you have put a lot of work into it. I love it, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather your card is smashing! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.