Translate

Monday, August 3, 2015

Celebrate You Today

I have been so busy lately and wanted to do something just for me.
Celebrate You Today


This is Divalicious by Sherri Baldy's My Besties.
You can find the stamp HERE.
This was the very first stamp by Sherri Baldy that I acquired.
I have a special place in my craft stash for her.


I used copics to color her
Skin  E000, E00, E51, E53, E33
Dress  RV00, R81, R85
Hair, black and C1



I wanted to keep this CAS but wanted a nice background to compliment her.

This is the inked pillow top technique.  I used Stampabilities in 
Bubblegum Pink.
I also stamped the sentiment from hampton art Celebrate Life, with the
Bubblegum Pink.
I used recollections papers for this project.

I would like to enter this into challenges


My Besties French-#41 Clean and Simple

My Besties Friendship-#16 Monochrome

Scrapbook Stamp Society-#72 White with one color


Happy crafting

xoxo

Heather

13 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! thank you for your participation at
    My-Besties french blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Elegant card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather so elegant and gorgeous card

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute
    thank you for your participation at My-Besties en francais
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card this is, love the glam look you've achieved. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties International challenge. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!! thank you for your participation at my besties in french and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful,thank you for your participation at My-Besties en francais
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card and beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is simply stunning. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.