Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

EEEEK! Halloween Scream

Hello everyone!  It is SVG Saturday over at
My Besties Designs on Facebook

What I have for you today is all about Halloween.
There are several projects for you with tons of
fun SVG's.

Let's start with 


For this one I have used the bats from the bats and moon, mason jar
and the TRICK OR TREAT with shadow.




Here is a little card or tag you could also use from the mason jar.

This little gem is only 3" tall.


I also made a sweet treat bag for you.


For this one I have used the bag, jaggered edge bag, and spider web SVG
The image I used is Fairy Kitty Bestie Beastie

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Fairy Kitty Bestie Beastie TM By Sherri Baldy



And last but not least is BOO


For this one I have used the Halloween words (link up above)
bats with the bats and moon (link up above)





We would love to see what you create.  Come join us and
show us your creations!!!!!!


xoxo

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.