Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Loopy Stacks

It is SVG Saturday for Sherri Baldy's My Besties
 and today I have for you
a stacked set of loopy stackers.
You can find all the SVG's HERE

 These can be used in many different ways.



For the card base, I used the largest stacker and cut 2.
I glued the top loops together and when completely dried, 
scored and folded.

Instead of stacking straight on, I turned one for a different element look.




I have used Millie Mae 3D deco sheet from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.
She layers so nicely against these.

We would really like to see your creations.


Check out
and
on Facebook for more great projects



Happy crafting


xoxo

Heather


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Heather! Clean and simple...my FAVORITE type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heather! Clean and simple...my FAVORITE type of card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.