Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

Pretty in Pink

Good day everyone.  Just wanted to share this creation with you.



Here I used a 5x7 card base and made a Z fold.

I used Spellbinders die Lace Doily Motifs behind
a Spellbinders large Labels Twenty-five nestabilities die
to mount my image to the front.
I used Spellbinders small Anemone Flower Topper and added a gem 
and a small amount of fine glitter to the center.


My image is from AuroraWings.
This is image Gardenia Digital Stamp.

I colored her with copic markers and colored pencils for highlights.


I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty-five for the inside.
Sentiment is from Sheena Douglass, A Little Bit Scenic
Silhouette stamp set.


I would like to enter in these challenges



The Craft Place-Anything Goes





TIME IS ALMOST HERE

JULY 1 st is coming!!!!
Every DT member is welcome to enter from any group with any image.
Hope to see you there.



To stay up to date come join us here

click image for link


Here you can meet the DT and our sponsor
       
                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
       

Happy Crafting
Heather

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, love your colouring and the colours you have used, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather! This is just so lovely!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team.
    Hugs,
    Chriss America Real – Stitchy Angel
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/


    P.S. I am now a follower of your blog, follow me back if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.