Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

AuroraWings

Hello everyone.

Today I have for you a CAS card that packs a punch.



I have been experimenting with my copics and good ol' crayola brand color pencils.
I have found that these 2 blend well together.  I was noticing the depth that I 
was achieving.  I have other color pencils, but with school just letting out, I have a surplus of colored pencils and markers.  The markers the kids can keep, I just want their pencils,


This digi is from AuroraWings
This one is called Flower Maiden.

I kept this one simple as this image needed to be the focal point.
I framed her and added a few embellishments.

I wanted to keep the inside simple as well, but still have some elements to carry over.


I left space to add a sentiment.


These corner pieces are actually one piece that I cut down the middle.
It is a Spellbinders die from the Damask Motifs.
Add we can't forget the perler bead white dots and a gem.

Hope to see you all again.


Happy crafting!!


xoxo

             Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.