Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Graduation Time

It is that time of year again.  We have a new graduate in our family.
I wanted to give something more as a keepsake.
.

I used the school colors to make this more personal.
I colored this digi from Saturated Canary, Grad Girl 2015, with copics.
Red isn't the easiest color to color with in copics. 
I am pleased with the results though.




Found this great quote by Dr. Seuss.  I felt that it was
fun enough with a school theme, but a great saying to express
the big day of graduating from High School.



This was simple, but very personal project that I am happy with the results.

Thank you for stopping in and Happy Crafting.


xoxo

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.