Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hoppy Easter

Hello Besties!  Spring is here!

Today I have for you a fun little 3D card that is easy
to put together and still give you some WOW!



Let's start with all that I used.

I loved the flowers in this paper pack and decided to use it
for a few of my background papers and for my die cut.




I picked my 3d printable


I cut my papers out and die cut my shapes.



My card base is 6 x 6.





With the leftover paper from my flower die cut, I cut out
a few of the flowers to carry over to the inside and left
space to add a personalized message.



There are lots of possibilities to dream up
with all the printable available and paper packs
to mix and match.

Check them all out at



We would love to have you come and share you creations
with us at 
on
Facebook

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.