Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

You Shake My Love

Hello everyone!  I have been absent as the winter blues
got ahold of me and then the yuckys began to come around.
I am back on the mend and getting into the LOVE BUG
moment with Valentine's Day approaching.


Today I have for you a shaker card filled with LOVE.

I am using a downloadable paper pack from
Sherri Baldy My Besties.  This is With All My Heart


This is a fun pack to work with.  The papers match
and offer many different ideas waiting to come to life
with me.  



I filled my pouch that I made with my fuse tool
 (Love it! Easy to make these shakers and pouches)
with paper punched hearts, seed beads and sequins.
I love the mix it gives.

And my new favorite little extra is fun foam sheets!
This stuff is great for popping up the top panel on the
pouch.  I have a new love for these as I have
over looked them for sooooo long.

Thanks for coming by and having a look.

You also should check out all the other
downloadable paper packs available
from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
You can find them HERE.

Cant print.  No problem.  There is also printed packs available
See the selections HERE.


Happy crafting everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.