Translate

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pink Garden Dreams


Hello Besties!   Today I would like to share with
you some easy cards with a 3D effect.

I am using the NEW Garden Dreams Pink Bees Downloadable
Paper Pack from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
  You can find it HERE


You can add flare with just popping up various elements on the papers.

Here I have just printed a second sheet of the same paper and cut 
out the flowers to add on top.


For the second card I printed out one sheet and cut the element out
and placed on a coordinating sheet in the pack.



I also took the edge with the lace trim and cut out to add
another small detail to the card.


Add a sentiment or some other embellishments and have fun.



Check out all the paper packs available at



And also Check out the SALE!





Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.