Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Friends Hold the Best Secrets

Hey everyone!!!!!   You know that BFF you have
that keeps all those embarrasing moments you have or
the things that you do.   Well, this creation
is dedicated to all those BFF's out there.





I created this for My Besties International and invite you to come
and join us as well this month.


I am using IMG812
from Sherri Baldy My Besties.


I tried to challenge myself and only use a limited amount of
copics on these cuties but varying the outfits.

Skin:   E50, 51, 53 and a small amount of E33
Blue jeans and middle sweater: B01, 91, 93, 97 and 99
Middle bow and pantaloons:  RV91, 93, 95 and 99
Last girls bow and dress:  BG11, 13 and 18
For the undershirts and and flowers I used RV00, 02 and 19
Yellows are Y000, 13, 18 and YR 21 and 23


I kept the whole card simple with just little layering and embellies.
My base card in 6x6" and used Recollections in brown to layer
my papers and image.  

You have to have a funny saying with friends so I added
this little sentiment inside.


I hope you can find some inspiration in todays little creation.
Until next time.......



Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.