Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cricut and Printables, 1-2-3 Create

Today I wanted to show you how easy it is to create a
outstanding card with a cutting machine and a printable.


I am using a printable from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
This is printable deC H 3.  You can find her HERE
There are several different printable available
for many different needs.  Find them HERE

Now on to the card.  This is from Cricut and is
from Anna Giffins Garden Cards and Embellishments.

You simply cut your card base with any of the available cut images
and you have a beautiful card.  I added the ribbon and a tag
before adding my printable.


I even used the Explores writing feature to add my sentiment, which is also on the
same Anna cartridge.  The frame is in the Cricut library.

Why not grab a printable from MyBestiesShop.com
and come on over and join us at
My Besties 3D & More Challenge Blog.

My Besties 3D and More

There are several projects to help you get the creative juices flowing!

Happy crafting

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.