Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring in the Air

Is anyone else having spring fever?  I find myself thinking spring in everything lately.  Today I just wanted to share a card I made for The Outlaws Friday Coloring Challenge.    Here is the color palette we had to work with.
I just love all shades of purple and really enjoyed working with the colors.
I used Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Brown.
I used a cream colored cardstock for the base that has a linen feel to it.  I also used that to stamp the sentiment on and love how it turned out.  I also found the dark purple in my paper stash and just love how it all came together.  Wouldn't be complete with out the sheer double bow.
Hope you enjoy!!!!

Until next time.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.